Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2011

"Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon"

Howdy.  Welcome to What's Cooking, Good Looking!

As some of you may know, the hardest part about starting a blog is that first post... I have been putting off this one for, oh... about.... six months.  So here I am.  Tonight is the night, tomorrow is the day, the moment has finally arrived.  I have a blog.  And that theme's blog is cooking!  But not just cooking... the idea of this project is to provide friends, family and complete strangers an opportunity to figure out how and why I keep my sanity and girlish good looks through hours upon hours in the kitchen.  And yes, I realize it's arrogant to self-proclaim you have girlish good looks, but, who wants a chef with a confidence problem anyway?  The good news for you, if you so choose to keep track of this blog, is that those hours and hours that I spend in the kitchen allow you to quickly look up something delectable on the blog and swiftly execute.  I do the research as well as trial & error... and you enjoy delicious food that should give you super powers rather than guilt.

So, here we go... ready or not... I just became a blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment